Fresno EOC moved quickly to mobilize a plan to continue and expand essential emergency services for our community. This data reflects services from March 16-31, 2020.
Food Services and Transit Systems
- 75,302 meals and 21,715 snacks prepared and delivered
- 66,184 diapers delivered
- 854 rides provided for passengers
Sanctuary and Support Services
- Homeless Outreach Team provided outreach services to 163 homeless individuals and 23 became housed
- Operates two 24/7 homeless shelters serving 36 clients
Rural Food Distributions
- Served 631 families at two rural sites but had to turn down approximately 50 families due to lack of food
During COVID-19 and always: helping people and transforming lives.