Fresno EOC hosts food distribution events in Cantua Creek, Fresno, Mendota, Parlier, Orange Cove, and Sanger every month. In Parlier, they hold events twice a month. Families who go, will often see long lines. The number of families served, paints a picture.
Fresno EOC Food Distributions
- 2019, 91 food distributions conducted, and 13,507 families served
- 2020, 77 food distributions conducted, and 21,021 families served
- Pre-pandemic, 22 food distributions conducted, and 3,668 families served
- During the pandemic, 55 food distributions conducted, and 17,353 families served
- 2021, 83 food distributions conducted, and 14,294 families served
Fresno EOC Food Services Program provides healthy and nutritious meals to pre-school and school-age children, youth and young adults, and seniors. The program also offers catering services. We have an excellent team, which includes a registered dietician and a chef.
In addition, we have a food distribution program that provides food to families in rural communities and inner city areas impacted by weather issues and economic downturn. Anyone can get a free meal at distribution sites. No ID is required.