The Drop-In Center is back, open regular hours!
The LGBTQ+ Resource Center is open! Due to COVID-19 health concerns, please wear a mask. We will continue temperature checks upon entry. Some groups are meeting virtually. Check calendar below for details.
Check our Facebook page for more information or call/text (559) 325-4527.
Click here to sign up for our newsletter!
Learn About the LGBTQ+ Resource Center
See Our LGBTQ+ Support Group Schedule
Request services here
Trans and GNC Medical Needs Fund Form
About LGBTQ+ Resource Center
What We Do
LGBTQ+ Resource Center provides supportive services to enhance the health and well being of individuals of all ages in the LGBTQ+ community. Serving all individuals in the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, queer, HIV, and questioning community members in the Fresno County area.
- Access to resources in a safe and inclusive environment.
- Virtual Peer Support Groups
- Referrals to Outside Help
- Case Management
- Housing Needs Assessment
- Trauma-informed Care
Please use our Services Request Form to send us a request for services and we will reach out as soon as we are able.
Sufficient Substitute AA Meeting (Open, LGBTQ+)
- Mondays: 12pm – 1pm
- 1252 Fulton St., Fresno 93721
Youth (17 and under)
- Wednesdays: 4pm – 5pm
Adult (18+) Developing Healthy Relationships to Self and Others
- Tuesdays: 6pm – 8pm
Transgender and Gender Non-Conforming (18+)
- Every 2nd & 4th Thursday: 6pm-7pm
- Every 3rd Thursday: 6pm – 7pm
Vogue Classes (Beginning 8/26/22)
- Fridays: 5pm – 6pm
Recovery Support Group
- Saturdays: 10am – 1pm
- ArtHop – 1st Thursday of every month 5pm – 9pm
- LGBTQ+ Mindfulness Workshop – 4th Wednesday of every month 5:30pm – 7:30pm
- Game Night – 3rd Wednesday of every month 6pm – 8:30pm
- IDC Meetings – 1st Monday of every month 7:30pm – 9pm