Now Accepting Applications for 2023 Paid Summer Internships
Paid Summer Internship Program
Fresno EOC provides opportunities to young adults to participate in a paid summer internship program. Fresno EOC successfully pairs young adults with local employers in rapid growing industries. The summer internship program is designed to target high school graduates transitioning into post-secondary education, offering them the opportunity to be mentored by a leader in their chosen industry.
Selected candidates participate in an employment readiness workshop focusing on job search skills and soft skills needed to be successful in today’s working world. This is an opportunity to be hands-on in the workforce within Fresno County. Space is limited, therefore a selection process determines who receives an internship.
Applications are made available to graduating high school seniors that are interested summer internships.
The 2023 application window is now open! Fill out the application below if you are interested.
- Get up to 160 hours paid internship.
- Internship schedule is July through August.
If you have any questions concerning the program or would like to offer an intern position,
please call (559) 263-1100.
Sponsor a youth intern!
Are you interested in sponsoring an internship? Consider donating to our Training and Employment program to provide essential job skills training and someone’s first on-the-job experience.
Fresno EOC Training & Employment Summer Internship Program
- California Identification Card or Driver License
- Social Security Card
- Proof of address (Current Utility Bill/Unofficial Transcripts)
- Proof of Graduation (Diploma or Unofficial Transcripts)
- Proof of College Enrollment (acceptance letter, class schedule, etc.)
- Ages 17 – 24
- Graduating senior or enrolled in college or planning on attending college
- Resident in Fresno County