Fresno Economic Opportunities Commission (Fresno EOC) is a private non-profit Community Action Agency dedicated to bridging the gaps to self-sufficiency for members of our community. We do this by operating over 35 programs ranging from of almost all facets of human services and economic development. They range from pre-school education to vocational training; from youth recreation to senior citizen hot meal services; from energy conservation education to crisis intervention; from preventive health care to prenatal nutrition education; and from vocational counseling to job placement services.
- The requested funds further our strategic goals in our community.
- The requesting agency’s work must be in alignment with ours.
- One request per agency/organization per year.
- Fresno EOC does not endorse specific products, services, programs, agencies, or individuals.
We reserve the right to make sponsorship determinations at any time for any reason and based on the availability of funds.
- Fresno EOC must be recognized as a sponsor.
- Fresno EOC brand guidelines must be followed.
- Materials must be coordinated with Fresno EOC Communications Department (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Requests must be made by submitting the form below, at least 45 days prior to the event.
- The request must contain a description of how the sponsorship aligns with and furthers our strategic goals.
Complete this form to send details about your event and we will give full consideration for sponsorship.
Agency – Sponsorship form