Due to COVID-19 health concerns, Local Conservation Corps will be making the following adjustments. During this time, LCC remains available by phone. We are continuing to accept applications for new corpsmembers.
- All current COVID-19 protocols will continue to be observed, including social distancing, thermometer checks, daily questionnaire, washing of hands, and the wearing of masks
- LCC will reduce the number of individuals allowed in the building from 20 to 10
- All interactions with the public coming to LCC to drop off e-waste, etc., will occur outside the building
- LIHEAP services will remain suspended at LCC
- AA meetings will remain suspended at LCC
- YouthBuild Charter High School will continue to operate remotely for this semester
- LCC will update information here as needed
Recycling, YouthBuild, Public Lands, and Solar staff will continue to work on a reduced crew schedule.
LCC Friant Buyback Center is open Tuesday – Friday, 8:30 am – 3:00 pm.
Local Conservation Corps
LCC provides young adults (ages 18-25) with
paid job training and educational opportunities.
Check eligibility to participate in Fresno EOC LCC
YouthBuild Charter School
On-site high school diploma completion program
APPLICATION FOR CORPSMEMBER TRAINING POSITION
In order for your application to be considered for a corpsmember training position, please complete all sections.