Have you taken our health survey?
- be 18 years of age and older
- identify somewhere on the LGBTQ+ spectrum
- live in Fresno County
- show us a screenshot that you have completed the survey when you stop by the Resource Center.
Click here to take the survey now
Out4MentalHealth Fresno County Virtual Gathering
How is the COVID-19 pandemic impacting you? #Out4MentalHealth, in collaboration with local LGBTQ serving organizations, will be hosting a series of Virtual Gatherings throughout California to hear about the unique experiences of LGBTQ+ communities.
This is an opportunity for YOU to share your experiences and offer insight into the needs of LGBTQ folks living in your region
Click here for more info
About LGBTQ+ Resource Center
What We Do
- Access to resources in a safe and inclusive environment.
- Peer Led Support Groups
- Referrals to resources identified by the individual
- Case Management
10 am – 12 pm
Disabled and Fabulous LGBTQ+ Group
12:15 pm-1:15 pm
LGBTQ+ AA Group
LGBTQ+ Youth Support Group (under 18)
6:30-7:30 pm – HIV/AIDS Support Group (hosted by Positive Life Fresno)
7:30-9:30 pm – Transgender Support Group (hosted by Trans-E-Motion)
5 pm – ArtHop
5-8 pm – Funapalooza – join us for a fun activity!
5:30-7:30 pm – Transgender Support Group (hosted by Trans-E-Motion)