We need to fill 100 stockings before December 14th!
Items are needed to fill 100 Christmas stockings to be distributed to survivors of human trafficking served by Central Valley Against Human Trafficking program.
The Holidays are just around the corner, and while it can be a joyous time for many of us, challenges exist for many of our clients and their families. Help us wish survivors of human trafficking a happy and free holiday season by donating stocking stuffers.
Our goal is to gift 100 clients with stockings to help ring in the holiday season. View our Amazon Wishlist or Download a Printable Flyer.
Stocking gift ideas
- Pre-packaged snacks (i.e. trail mix, corn nuts, seeds, raisins, and cookies)
- Candy canes, gum
- Toothbrushes and toothpaste (small tubes)
- Personal hygiene supplies: brushes, combs, lip gloss/balm, body washes, nail polishes, mini perfumes/colognes, compact mirrors
- Gloves (one-size fits all adult) • Beanies (one-size fits all adult/child)
- Socks (adult male and female/children)
- Adult therapy coloring books and children coloring books
- Colored pencils, markers, crayons, and art supplies
- Small children’s toys
- Gift cards ( $15-$25 increments for Grocery Outlet, Vallarta, Save Mart, Walmart, Target)
Your contributions make an impact in the lives of survivors.
Donation deadline is December 14th, 2017. Donations can be dropped off to: 1900 Mariposa Mall, Suite 100 Fresno, CA 93721. Please call Leticia Candoza at (559) 263-1379 before delivering.
Thank You to Cultural Arts Rotary Club of Fresno for being our first sponsor and making a difference in lives of survivors through your generous donation. If you have questions contact email@example.com or call (559) 263-1379