Select Page

Unpaid Federal Workers May Apply For WIC
Help may be available for you if you are a federal worker without pay or on furlough. If you are pregnant, recently postpartum, or have children under 5 years, you may qualify for WIC.

For more information, visit the following pages:

Apply for Fresno EOC WIC
Who Qualifies
Frequently Asked Questions
For questions, call (263) 263-1150

See also: Make your CalFresh/Food Stamp/SNAP benefits last during the shutdown


* indicates required

Health Services - Contact Julio