INTERESTED IN SAVING WATER?
Do you receive a water bill from the city of Fresno or Clovis? You may be eligible for a FREE water efficient landscape installation!
- Up to 1,000 sq. ft. of grass removed from your yard
- Drought friendly plants and ground cover installation
- Dripline installation
For more information please contact Katy at the Fresno EOC Local Conservation Corps at (559) 263-8926 or by email at Katy.Kelly@fresnoeoc.org.
Water – Energy Community Action Network (We Can) Landscape Direct Installation Program Overview
Eligible participants can receive a free water efficient landscape installation through the Fresno EOC Local Conservation Corps. This service includes the removal of up to 1,000 square ft. of grass/weeds in your yard that will be replaced with drought tolerant plants, and natural drought friendly ground covers (bark, rock, humus, or decomposed granite). All newly installed plants will be fitted with a drip line system to greatly reduce outside water usage.
- All applicants must receive an individual water bill from the city of Fresno or Clovis, and be willing to allow their water usage to be monitored as far back as January 2014 and as far forward as December 2019
- Yards bigger that 1,000 square ft. will only be given a partial landscape installation.
- Yards significantly less than 1,000 square ft. (Less than 600 square ft.) may be ineligible for the program.